There are some drivers who choose to use the automated gearbox while it consumes more gas. However a solution to this is a hybrid set up that can switch between manual and automated.
The Advantages Of The Manual Gearbox
1. You can find a much better sense of control with a manual gearbox that you would using an automated gearbox.
2. When you have a car with a smaller engine, it can feel more powerful with a manual transmission. Also an engine which happens to be under 2 liters will go much faster.
3. Your own car is going to take less gasoline.
4. More long lasting. Since automatic gear boxes have more parts, they are more prone to wear and tear. Any time an automatic gearbox does indeed break down, it is usually very costly to repair. If you need a nice driving experience, get a manual gearbox.
What Are the Advantages of Using An Automated Gear Box.
1. Commodity. Even though you are not a tobacco user or coffee drinker, you will have a free hand all the time. It is definitely a lot easier to talk on a mobile phone while driving using an automated gearbox. Additionally automated gearboxes feature cruise control making it easy to drive long distances. The automated gearbox will even hold its position on steep inclines without having to pull the handbrake.
2. Effortless For Novices. It’s easy to concentrate on driving knowing that the engine won’t suddenly die. Also, you’ll be able to drive more easily in a fast paced city lane with an automated gearbox.
If you would like the best automated gearbox, you should look at the 2 Tronic. It’s a automated option from the PSA group. If you want a slightly more advantageous model, then the Selespeed is great, designed for high performance cars. You’ll be able to experience the difference between the automated gearbox and the manual gearbox located in the Smart ForTwo car. The best thing about this gearbox will be that it features high performance with low fuel costs.
The newer generation of automated gearboxes are much more efficient with gas and are very dependable than gearboxes made in the past resulting in lower fuel and repair costs. The most significant differences will likely be seen in the crowded cities. However, you may not notice it if you do a lot of long distance driving on the open roads.
Many cars listed under $20,000 don’t have powerful engines so may not require the top of the line automated gear boxes. If you’ve found yourself a sensible priced gearbox, you don’t have to fret too much about spending a whole lot on fuel. When you incorporate one of these gearboxes with a low powered engine, you will save a quite a bit of money each month.